Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

Leg pain on left side, behind knee and thigh, fatigue, pelvic

Leg pain on left side, behind knee and thigh, fatigue, pelvic pain on left side, bowel issues,
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. How long you have these symptoms? Any evaluation done for these symptoms yet? Any lower backache? History of injury to the back or leg? What bowel issues do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It started Friday morning, I just finished my cycle. I have lower pelvic pain, with pain radiating down my left leg. I am extremely tired. And, I am having lower back pain. No leg injury, older back issues. Gas, belching, History of endometriosis (surgically removed that affected bowels)
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that your symptoms are strongly indicative of lower disc disease such as disc collapse or herniation with nerve compression in the lumbar-sacral region. There is a need now to have fresh MRI lower back and doppler scan of leg to see ciruclation and to rule out any clot formation there. I will suggest to take Syrup. Gas-x available OTC which will be helpful to relief from gas and belching. I will advise to see your physician for detail evaluation and tests. Treatment should be done accordingly. Early evaluation is highly recommended or you can also visit to ER if symptoms are severe for early examination. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback and bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do have disc issues. I was wondering if this was related to an ovarian cyst or something, because I am having feeling sick to my stomach.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
If you are feeling sick to stomach then this can also be due to acid-peptic disease. You can take pepto-bismol but as I said most of the symptoms can be due to lower disc disease especially leg, thigh pain. I think these symptoms should be taken seriously and thats why I suggested to visit ER for early evaluation and would like to add abdominal scan too. If you have history of ovarian cysts like in polycystic ovarian disease then rupture of cyst or hemorrhagic cyst should also be looked into. Early evaluation in ER is suggested. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience: Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS