Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Prescribed 500 mg Ciprofloxacin 1x daily & 500 mg metronidazole 2x daily for past 3 da

Prescribed 500 mg Ciprofloxacin 1x daily & 500 mg metronidazole 2x daily for past 3 days. loose bowels decreased but lower left abdomen pain steady, slight easing of steady pain if can pass pee every 2-3 hrs. sweats & chills. wait our or see Dr again?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 years ago.

wieyedoc :

Sounds like you should be seen by the doctor again.......perhaps today if possible.

wieyedoc :

Does this make sense to you?

wieyedoc :

Hi. My screen shows that you have entered the chat room. Is there anything else you would like to discuss with me?

wieyedoc :

It seems that you have stepped away from your computer. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

wieyedoc :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.
While my system shows that you are no longer in the chat room it seems that your computer has come back online. I wonder if we are having technical problems today?

I'm still here if you would like to discuss things further with me....I'll standby just in case.

I hope you feel better soon.