Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

ARE VACCINATIONS FOR SHINGLES AVAILABLE IN PANAMA, AND IF YES,

ARE VACCINATIONS FOR SHINGLES AVAILABLE IN PANAMA, AND IF YES, WHERE?
tHANKS
PMK
[email protected]
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 years ago.
Your email information was blocked by the server as we are only able to communicate with you via this site. Sorry about that.

You can get shingles vaccinations, as well as other vaccinations and medical care at San Fernando Hospital and Clinic in Panama. Here is there web page with contact information and links to the different services offered at the Clinic:

http://www.hospitalsanfernando.com/www/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29%3Amedical-treatment-in-panama-exceptional-capabilities-perfect-location&catid=2%3Aultimas-noticias&Itemid=1&lang=es

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.