Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

vasodex side effects

vasodex side effects
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. You are having any symptoms or side effects after using this? You are using this for what purpose and how long you are taking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not taking anything at the moment. I saw it was an ingredient in a male enhancement pill
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that please don't go for these pills as these are not approved by FDA for this and due to lack of clinical trials safety of this product is not established yet. I know that some of these products can give persistent headache, sudden rise of blood pressure or increase the risk of heart disease. Thats why it is dangerous to go for these products and time wasting as well. The only way is to see urologist to find out the cause and then treatment accordingly if there are any such issues. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback and bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you know of any specific side effects for vasodex
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Yes this can leads to side effects such as persistent headaches, hypertension, increase risk of heart disease, renal disease (kidney damage) & also some times blood disorders although rare. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.