DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177
Medical

i have 500 mg azitromicina tablets in a 3 pack, took z pack

years ago and seems like... Show More
years ago and seems like it was 3 pills the first day 2 the second and 1 the third is that still the recomended frequency for 500 mg tablets?
Category: Medical
replied 5 years ago.
Hello
That is correct
2 on the first day
1 each next day until the pills are gone.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 5 years ago.
Sorry correction
I thought you meant the 5 day
The 3 day is 1 500 mg each of 3 days
good luck

Customer reply replied 5 years ago.
i have 1 3 pack do i need 2 packs of 3 in order to complete the series? some of what i read says azitromicina comes in 250 mg doses and that is a 2 pill first day and 1 pill for four days? is the 500 mg different? and what is the 3 day dosage? consist of
No if you have 500s the 3 pak is 1 pill a day for three days.
Good luck
Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.
Customer reply replied 5 years ago.
my first question was what is the dosage for 500 mg pills and your answer was 2 the first day and one a day until they are gone, now you say 500mg is one per day for 3 days, just need to know which is correct please
It is one pill a day for 3 days.
good luck