Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

Ive got a pain that starts off in my stomach it feels like gas but my testicles also

I've got a pain that starts off in my stomach it feels like gas but my testicles also start to hurt sometimes it won't be to painful like when you bump your nuts... At other times the pain is so severe I don't if I can handle it. The odd thing is it seems to happen after a bowel movement but,not always. I alternate between sick at my stomach like when you get hit in the nuts to feeling like my nuts being torn off they' become very sensitive the slightest touch or movement will take my breath away. I feel like if I could pass even a little gas it'll help but I have to strain to try and that hurts really bad.
Please help any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

How long the symptoms are present? How frequently the pain is coming? Can you elaborate the precise site of pain, any radiation to other place & if so, where? Is there any aggravating or relieving factor? How are stool & urine? Is there any area of tenderness? Did you take any medicine besides Imodium, gas X? Was any test taken? Is there any significant past illness?

Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It last between 1 to 4 hrs. I've never had any issues like this before. Its been going on for about three weeks 1 to 2 time's a week sometime's is worse than others.
I have difficulty peeing...weak stream, trouble emptying.
My stool has been a little hard. My testicles are very tender during one of these episodes they feel like they get heavy and there's no position that's comfortable. It's like it starts in the center of my stomach and slowly moves down to testicles then it's over.
I've taken ibuprofen , gas-x and imodium. I've had no test at this time. I had hernia surgery in 1987 I was five years old.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

Your symptoms of pain in abdomen with radiation in the testicles suggests an ureteric colic or infection in the urinary tract. There can be a stone or an infection. Sometimes testis pain can be referred to abdomen.You should have an examination by doctor & an urine analysis for routine and culture sensitivity. Sonography/ scan can be required. Take plenty of fluid which can help to flush out the urinary system.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I forgot to mention that I've had the trouble with peeing for a few years... I realize I may have prostate problems as well. Also when I finally pass a significant amount of gas the pain subsides and it's over almost as fast as it begin
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.

If you feel relieved after passing gas then it can be related to intestinal cramps from gas. But it is unusual for that pain to travel to testis. Prostate pain can be felt in the rectum. It can also be felt in between scrotum & anus. You need a thorough evaluation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it possible for a enlarged prostate to make it difficult to have a bowel movement ? The reason I ask it seems like im having to strain way to hard ... Passing gas is also difficult.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
At your age, it should not be enlarged prostate. There can be infection or inflammation.
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience: 25 years of clinical experience