Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS; MD
4079050

I AM A MEXICAN PSHYCOLOGIST AND I NEED YOUR HELP...HOW CAN

I AM A MEXICAN PSHYCOLOGIST AND I NEED YOUR HELP...HOW CAN I NAMED THE DISORDER OF AN INTERNET STALKER WHO SENDS MAIL, PUBLISHED ARTICLES, OF A COMPLAINTS TO A IMPORTANT COMPANY IN MEXICO??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 4 years ago.

I am not sure whether or not you have gone through this wikipedia article about stalking.

In this article, stalker are categorized accordingly.

If you have not already gone through this link, I guess it should be helpful for you.

Types of stalkers (Source - Wikipedia )

"

In "A Study of Stalkers" Mullen et al.. (2000)[16] identified five types of stalkers:

• Rejected stalkers pursue their victims in order to reverse, correct, or avenge a rejection (e.g. divorce, separation, termination).
  • Resentful stalkers pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim.
  • Intimacy seekers seek to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. To many of them the victim is a long-sought-after soul mate, and they were 'meant' to be together.
  • Incompetent suitors, despite poor social or courting skills, have a fixation, or in some cases, a sense of entitlement to an intimate relationship with those who have attracted their amorous interest. Their victims are most often already in a dating relationship with someone else.
  • Predatory stalkers spy on the victim in order to prepare and plan an attack – often sexual – on the victim.

source - wikipedia

"

Please feel free to discuss further if you want as it is a very interesting question.

Best wishes,

Vikas

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated