Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

What is PGT and where can I buy it? (It was mentioned on Dr.

What is PGT and where can I buy it? (It was mentioned on Dr. Oz's show today regarding fat loss.)
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
Powdered green tea has been claimed to help with weight loss but it is a non FDA controlled supplement that has no proven value. This site may help you if you still want to buy it.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the information but I don't think that Dr. Oz said it is green tea. He held up a bottle and said his wife used it. It sounds like it is a clear, tasteless liquid. Can you help me?

Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
PGT is Powdered green tea . I did not see the show.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is there another internist there who has seen the show today?
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
I doubt it, most don't watch daytime TV and it is my belief that this is not beneficial anyway.