Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Hello, My Butt hurts really bad every time I poop and then

Hello, My Butt hurts really bad every time I poop and then it continues to hurt for awhile afterwards. Sometimes it bleeds when I go and sometimes it does not, but it always hurts and started about a month ago. It feels like I'm being pierced with a knife then there is an awful burning sensation. Please help.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 years ago.

Hi there...

As you mentioned your butt hurts when you poop and often you have bleeding,now you feel being pierced with knife it is highly suggestive of anal fissure and you should seek dr advise for local examination of anal area to see exactly what is going wrong either its alone anal fissure or there is some degree of hemorrhoids,for temporary pain control you can apply locally lignocane gel available as over the counter medication.

Please get consultation as soon as possible and try to keep your stool soft,use low protein and high fiber diet.

Regards,if you found my response helpful please click accept button so that i may get credit.

Thanks and wishing you a good health.