Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.

How can I get a prescription for Ambien for quantity 180 so

How can I get a prescription for Ambien for quantity 180 so I can take advantage of of on-line paramacy prices that beat my insurance co-pays?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately all prescriptions in the United States have to be ordered by a Licensed Medical Professional. There is no one on or anywhere else that can do this for you. We nor any other website do not establish a patient-health care professional relationship and it is against Federal law to prescribe without knowing you, or without examining you. The American Medical Association feels the standard of care is not met and is not valid without this. Also, please be aware of websites that offer 'online medications' as many, many people have been harmed by taking substances that are not what they think they are. You have to be very leery of companies who will give you a prescription based on questionaires also. They are after you money, not your well being.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.