Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.

I have been taking aleve with amoxicillan and clavulanate potassium

I have been taking aleve with amoxicillan and clavulanate potassium presription. Is it possible it can cause and anxiety attack or something similar?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
Did this just happen at the same time you started these drugs?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure, however it really got worse when I started taking both
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
thank you for the additional information. There are no reported interactions such as you described with these drugs combination. Of course anything is possible but this is not a common side effect nor interaction between the Aleve, amoxacillin, and clavulanate.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.