Welcome to just answer
Please enter the chat
C.Difficile produces hardy spores and it can survive on surfaces from weeks to months thus it is important to clean the surfaces with a bleach solution containing chlorine
So they should get this bleach solution and disinfect the area
Hands should be washed clean with soap and warm water
People who are around the infected person need to take these precautions
I hope you have gone through my answer?
As for the incubation period ...some people can acquire this bacterial infection and not be symptomatic for long periods even months .
So at this point of time it is important that your son has his house sterilized and your grandson gets the treatment
I request you to go through the link below as not only does it further substantiate my statements but also gives a detailed account on the same
I wish you all the best and great health .Take care and god bless.I hope this answers you and helps you with your apprehensions.Do let me know if you have any further doubts.Please click on the green accept button if this answers you as it is only then that will I be credited for my work. Thank you