Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

the left side of my head face and eye are very sensitive to

the left side of my head face and eye are very sensitive to touch. it started 2 months ago when i lost my job. it comes back worse when i am under stress.i have a friend who has the same problem for years and lost his eye do to stress and still cant touch his head do to sensativity. do you have a answer for me?
Is there any pain?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
in my eye and when i touch my head or face or put on hat or glasses. right now my eye burns and feels swollen.
This is probably not something that is going to have you lose your eye
But have you seen a doctor about this
Or had any testing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no sir i am out of work and have no insurance. but it is getting worse.
Then you need to call the health department and find out where neighborhood clinics are, and they will be on sliding scale.
A university or teaching hospital medical clinic will do the same thing and is even better.
This can be
cluster headache
another type of headache
Disc disease in the cervical spine
Early trigeminal neuralgia.
You need an eye pressure check as well just to make sure you don't have glaucoma.

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i was checked for glaucoma 4 months ago when i had insurance and all was good. if this sliding scale is obamacare i would rather lose my eye. not being rude to you sir
The sliding scale has been used forever, and it means they take your current financial situation into account.
good luck