Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

Blood is coming out of rectum when I go the bathroom

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any diarrhea with it? History of weight loss? Any pain during bowel movement?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No diarrhea at this point.......slight weight extraordinary pain with my bowel movement.

Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that bleeding from rectum or during, after bowel movement is a serious symptom which should not be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly. There are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as hemorrhoids, anal fissure, gastrointestinal infection, any growth or mass in rectum (malignancy). In either case, I will highly advise to see your physician for evaluation & tests which should include proctoscopy. You may require to see gastroenterologist later on for further evaluation & colonoscopy might be required. Early evaluation is suggested. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.