How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8569
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain in my ass whole. I have used procto glyvenol

Resolved Question:

I have pain in my ass whole.

I have used procto glyvenol suppository and cream

its has been more than a week and I am still in pain.

please help
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


Do you have fever?

Does it hurt when you pass stool?

Any doctor visited?



Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I don't have fever and yes it hurts when I pass stool and after it really painful when I set


yes I saw a doctor and gave me procto cream and suppository

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.

Do you get blood with stool or after stool?

Did that doctor performed proctoscopy to see from inside?

Have you visited local doctor?



Customer: replied 5 years ago.

sometimes with blood sometime not.


its not always hard stool but pain is always there.


I visited a local doctor but no proctoscopy was done.


she asked me some questions only.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your input.


Well so far from your history and information it seems that your doctor is treating you on the line of hemorrhoids but the pain you are having is not a feature of hemorrhoids usually.


The other possibilities of anal fissure, infection or pus around the anal canal etc should be ruled out.


For this you need to visit a general surgeon or a proctocologist because he is best at detecting this and treating it. You need to have proctoscopy to directly visualize from inside.


Till then keep using suppository or you can additionaly use over the counter lidocaine gel inside although suppository contains it too but using separately will have additional effect. Take over the counter metamucil twice daily because this realy helps to keep the stools soft and take more fiber diet.


I wish you good luck that you get well soon.




Please ask for any query


Please remember to click accept to compensate me for my time and effort here for you.




Dr. Hasan and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you