It seems to be viral
1. Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice.
2. Fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration.
3. Comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe a sore throat.
4. Saltwater gargle. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) of table salt to 8 ounces (237 milliliters) of warm water can help soothe a sore throat. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.
5. Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate a sore throat or sit for several minutes in a steamy bathroom.
6. Lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat.
7. Avoid irritants. Keep your home free from cigarette smoke and cleaning products that can irritate the throat.
8. Treat pain and fever. Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) or acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) may minimize throat pain.
Your symptoms will be gone or relieved well within 2 weeks. If not, you should see your doctor since you could have bacteria infection.