Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

i have a single very small red bump on the head of my penis

Customer Question

i have a single very small red bump on the head of my penis it just seems to have appeared it is how ever very large when im erect thats how i noticed it i also seemed to have gotten a rash starting about a week ago on my shaft i have been in a monogmouse relationship for 2 weeks now the last time i had sex with anyone different was on the 31st then my gf about 2 weeks ago and not since really i thought the rash was an allergic reaction to the new medication i was put on for jock itch / athletes foot fluconazole its the name of the drug its used for yeast infections i was worried about an std for some time and have been tested every moth for the last month and always came back negative the last time was on the 10th or so the bump is painless and appeaser to be very dry feeling im really worried about this i would have no noticed it except i looked at my penis when i was hard ant the bump then was quite large im hoping its not a wart and im feeling it may not be as its only on and all the pictures i have seem there were many and never on the head the bump it right above the crown dead center of the head facing me what do you think this might be do you think its and std of irritation or am i allergic to the medication the research i have done tells me that it will cause a rash if you are if it is somthing related to sex do you think its from a my gf from 2 weekas ago or for the other girl on the 31st thanks for your time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.

skindoctor2000 :

hello

skindoctor2000 :

thanks for using justanswer

skindoctor2000 :

what are the tests for std that have been done ?

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

well urin

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

mainly

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i was not having any symptoms of bumps then

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i got getsted for the usual clemidia and gonoreah

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

sorry my medical speelling is horred

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i then thought i was haing discharge but they found nothing

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i got test a totla of 3 time by three differrnt dr. and they have not found a thing

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i then got meds for my athlites foot and what i belive was jock itch and i got put on a pill for yestinfections in women

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

the thing it about a day after i took that pill maybe 2 days i got a horrible rash

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

then just about 2 hours ago i niticed i have one single dry bump on my penis head

skindoctor2000 :

Red Bump on the head of penis can be due to syphilis , Human papilloma virus infection(warts) , donovanosis , chancroid. A simple urine test will not help differentiating the above bumps. You will need to see a Dermatologist or a specialist in STI to diagnose your condition. They will clinically examine you and rule out the STI and above conditions

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

its very small and i would have not noticed the little red bump but when im hard its very large and not read anymore and very dry feeling

skindoctor2000 :

The rash may be due to the pill as you mentioned however it needs to be observed by the doctor to diagnose it

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i see

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

well what do you think the ods are

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

odds are

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

the only fgirl i have slept with this last month has been my new gf and she tells me im only her seconed guy

skindoctor2000 :

Its difficult for me to predict the odds of STD without seeing the lesion

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

if i can get a picture would that help you

skindoctor2000 :

could you upload a photo of the lesion

skindoctor2000 :

yes

skindoctor2000 :

please

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

its painles

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

well how would i go about getting a piture to you

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

and would you prefure me be hard so its bigger or soft when its tinny and red

skindoctor2000 :

you can attach the photo using the insert image icon on the chat box

skindoctor2000 :

in the chat box you can see the B I U and beside that a safety pin like attachment icon

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

oh right well it may take me a sec to get that for you are you planning to get off here soon

skindoctor2000 :

no not necessary

skindoctor2000 :

no

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

so a pic of the small red bump will be fine for you

skindoctor2000 :

yes

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

its verty small ony concern i have is if it will show up

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

ill zoom up on it though

skindoctor2000 :

ok

skindoctor2000 :

thanks

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

brb going to get that pic for you

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

ok got them just have to upload

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

oh will you be back on

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

just about done sorry about the wait

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

are you there

skindoctor2000 :

I am sorry I am not able to see the picture as yet due to some technical problem

skindoctor2000 :

i will answer your question shortly

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

ok thank you

skindoctor2000 :

can you upload the photo?

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

sorry about the wait aparentaly i dono how to use my phone lol

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

ok now i can upload

skindoctor2000 :

ok

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

hmm tells me its ending request

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

did you get the pics

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

?

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

hmm did you get them i have more if those are not good

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

hmm is everything ok on your end

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i keep getting stepped in then stepped out

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

hmm shouldi let you go

skindoctor2000 :

i am in the chat

skindoctor2000 :

you can upload the photo

skindoctor2000 :

i am waiting for the photograph

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

oh well it told me waiting on excepting it or somthing like that

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

if you have an email i can eemail them all to you

skindoctor2000 :

did you click on the safety pin the feature on chat box which says insert image?

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

yes

skindoctor2000 :

you can also upload it on www.picasa.com and send me a link

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

ugg

skindoctor2000 :

It would be one of the above conditions if it may be an STI , which one needs to visualise clinically

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

im so sorry about this

skindoctor2000 :

You can press the Green accept button if you agree with what I suggested above .

skindoctor2000 :

You will need to meet the doctor as I suggested

skindoctor2000 :

a Dermatologist or a STI specialist would be ideal

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

wait i have the pics comming

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=c737c564d2&view=att&th=133ce5acb655ad0c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gvbqshi10&zw

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

try that ling\k

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

link

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

so are you done talking to me now

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

there i got it to go up

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

sorry about all the issues

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i think it was just having a hard time connecting to this page

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

i do hope you get back on to take a look

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

?

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

so no chance youll look again

JACUSTOMER-rr56a9mx- :

?

Hello
Due to technical problems I could not answer you earlier as I could not see any reply.

Now that I have seen your photos , it looks more of a candida infection , contact dermatitis ,.It will need to be treated with a local application of candida and mixed with mild cortisone , if its irritable. Please do visit a dermatologist to rule out other signs of std's
thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh thanks are you still on
yes I am online . You can press the Green Accept button If you agree with the above answer. thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would like a bit more info
if thats ok
Sure. i will answer all your further queries.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well thank you very much i have to say im sorry if i came off rude earler i have been quite stressed over this

now i was hopping i could get a bit more info on this i just googled it and it tells me yeast infection i thought with yeast infection you have discharge also might i askwhy it is that you think it is this and not an std as much witch im hopping your right also would this explain the itching i have
Candida infection of the glans presents as red papules , dryness and itchy. There is no discharge unless there is accompanied UTI or ulcer. It is transmitted over sexual contact . most commonly from female to male .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok sorry for all the question a couple more things the bump as youcan see from the pic is very small how ever when im hard its like 4 or 5 time that size is this normal with shit kinda bump also it dose make since with the issues im having but wouldnt the yeast pill im taking some how get rid of that ? aslo i have done alot of std reasearch if it were an std what would you most likaly think it would be as the itching is on the shaft and the bump is on the head
well, it could be due to candida infection , ofcourse the fluconazole will take care of it.
It could be due to scabies , papular dermatitis , urticaria . papular psoriasis , ectopic Fordyce spot.
The best as I said would be to be examined by the doctor , as one needs to scrape the area for certain tests.
It would be recommended you meet the Dermatologist and STI specialist as adviced.

thanks