Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS

If my sperm is clear can I have kids?

If my sperm is clear can I have kids?
Welcome to the just answer website. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

Have you undergone any tests like semen/sperm analysis so far?
Is there any other known medical illness?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No test or illness
Yes,you can have kids even if your sperm/semen is clear.. The seminal vessicle produces a substance that is rich in the sugar fructose. This fluid constitutes over 50% of total volume of semen.

The watery content does not have any affect on fertility.You should have normal amount of sperm in your semen which is required to have kids.Although there does not seem to be anything wrong with you,but I advice you to have a semen examination to know the sperm count &other values. You need to consult your doctor to have this test done.

Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.