Whirlwind316
Whirlwind316,
62405420

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS ARE REJECTED? HOW ARE

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS ARE REJECTED? HOW ARE DONORS EFFECTED AFTER SURGERY?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Whirlwind316 replied 5 years ago.

Whirlwind316 :

The National percentage of rejected kidney transplants is currently at 9 percent, This is an average of the medical field, Some hospitals are slightly higher and some lower. This is random and has no bearing on that particular hospital.

The best way to answer your second question is to link you to a site from a kidney transplant doctor, He has produced a webpage in Frequently Asked question format that will answer many of your questions about the procedure, before, during, and after

Whirlwind316 :

Here is the link to the page

Whirlwind316 :

If you are thinking of becoming a donor, let me just say how thoughtful of an act this is, it is so brave and such a warm hearted action.

Whirlwind316 :

I hope these answers were of assistance to you todaym if they were please hit accept for this question, if you need further assistance after you hit accept just come back here and ask, I will get right back to you.

Whirlwind316 :

Thank You and have a good day, Good Luck!