PK
PK, Doctor
Experience:  MD
16173041

is sensa safe for type 2 diabetics, also congested heart f

is sensa safe for type 2 diabetics, also congested heart failure
Category: Medical
Expert:  PK replied 5 years ago.

PK :

Hello

PK :

Welcome to just answer

PK :

I am here to answer you ....

Customer:

hi, i wanted to know if it is safe to use sensa if u a type 2 diabetic, and also congested heart failure

PK :

The effectiveness of sensa is still open to debate as no studies have been published to show that it is infact effective

PK :

This has no known effects on diabetes as well as heart failure ,nonetheless before starting such a product you should inform your doctor of the same and only start after that

Customer:

any side effects on either

PK :

I hope you are getting my point ?

PK :

There are no known effects on either of the conditions but you should not get onto this without prior discussion with your doctor

PK :

you there?

Customer:

i c .... in other words there's really no survey into side effects per my conditions

PK :

Yes ...

PK :

You are right ...

PK :

So though there are no proven adverse effects...such products should be started only after consultation with your doctor

PK :

I hope this answers you and helps you with your apprehensions.
Do let me know if you have any further doubts.
Please click on the green accept button if this answers you as it is only then that will I be credited for my work.
Thank you.

PK :

I hope this answers you ...

PK :

Do you have any further questions ?

Customer:

r there any people with health conditions taking sensa that u know of and with no side effects to their conditions

PK :

I personally have not known people to have experienced side effects to senna though there are only a few people who I know that use this product .

Customer:

have there been any studies done re any health survey and who not to use this product

PK :

The clinical studies they have claimed have not been published in a peer review journal and therefore a good clinical trial needs to be published in a peer review journal before it can be considered to be good research.

PK :

So the benefits too are still under question

Customer:

thank u for ur being frank with ur response. i must say, i am glad to have asked the questions prior to ordering the product .... i am not now.

PK :

You are welcome

PK :

I wish you all the best

PK :

Take care and god bless...