Experience:  dasdasd

Sudden very painful ankle pain and tender no injury I am aware

Sudden very painful ankle pain and tender no injury I am aware of.
Where exactly is the pain? Any swelling or redness? Ever had any problem with any joint before?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
left ankle sharp pain just under the ankle bone out side and over to the inner side of the foot.
And no swelling or redness? Does it hurt to flex your toes or move the ankle?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes feels like a sprain still or movement hurt a great deal.
What were you doing when it hit you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
nothing that is the killer - sitting and speaking on phone. No reddness a little swelling very painful.
And when did it start?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
about 1 hr ago
Well, I admit that with lack of trauma or even walking, we can pretty much rule out a fracture or sudden tendonitis. With the radiation of the pain, this could be tarsal tunnel syndrome--like carpal tunnel but in the ankle instead of the wrist. Another possibility is shingles and the rash has yet to erupt. Obviously for now, ice, elevation, and antiinflammatories will help. I'd consider gout if redness began to appear. One thing that would be very unlikely but in the mix would be an arterial embolus. The best thing to do for now is have a doctor look at this as soon as you can.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what kind of anitinflammatory
Ibuprofen or naprosyn
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how long should it take to go in effect/
Within half an hour. Actually, if you're going do use over the counter Advil or Motrin, to take the maximum prescription strength dose would be four of the 200 mg tablets or capsules every eight hours as needed.