Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

I have a dull pain on my left side under my breast and rib

I have a dull pain on my left side under my breast and rib feels like it is in going in to my back could it be stomach or kidney before it was dull it felt like i had a heap of wind under my rib would you know what it is thankyou iris
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any history of diabetes or high blood pressure or past history of heart disease? Any shortness of breath? Any radiation of pain to the arm or jaw? How long you have this pain?
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
It seems that you are having difficulty in coming back or replying. I would like to say that it is very important to investigate heart disease especially angina at the earliest which can present like that. Also important to rule out possibilities such as diffuse esophageal spasm, aortic dissection, costochondritis. I will highly advise to see your physician or preferably visit ER soon as possible as this can be serious very important to rule out heart disease at the earliest. I will suggest these tests such as Heart EKG, chest x-ray. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch

Dr. Amir Javed.