Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon
Experience:  U.S. Surgeon / Neurological Surgery

i have pain in my lower right side just above the waist line

i have pain in my lower right side just above the waist line over a day now more painfull when sitting any ideas as to what it would be and anything i could try to releve it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Is this the front, or the back?

Does this pain radiate anywhere?

Any fever?

Tenderness if you press directly in that area?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it is only on the front no fever and no pain anywhere else painfull when pressed on just right of belly botton
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.

Well, one of the things I want you to consider is the possibility of appendicitis:

Because that can start as abdominal pain, especially in the lower right corner of the abdomen, and have other symptoms, such as a loss of appetite, fever, chills, nausea.

Because this is potentially a surgical urgency if appendicitis is suspected, I would want you to get checked out by a doctor, especially if your symptoms continue to worsen.

It's impossible to make any diagnosis over the Internet, and this may be issues with constipation, or gas pains, or a pulled muscle in the abdomen, but I'd get it checked out.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well i was away yesterday with my brother and got very hungery i then had two beef burgers which i would never have and then came home in car it was after i came home that it all started duse that help
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Well, it could be an issue with the food, of course, especially if you are having diarrhea or some other gastrointestinal issue as well.

But simply by saying right lower abdominal pain and loss of appetite, you have to understand that appendicitis is one of the potential causes of the symptoms.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there any thing i could try for it incase it is just a food issue
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Well, if it is a food issue, you just have to wait and see, as the food issue will get better on its own. Appendicitis will get worse, so if you get worse - go see a doctor.