Experience:  dasdasd

If my progesterone creamm gets on my husbands penis and testicles,

Customer Question

If my progesterone creamm gets on my husbands penis and testicles, will he be harmed?
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Nothing to worry about here--it would take daily applications of the cream to even become significant. Actually progesterone cream is sometimes used in the treatment of benign prostatic enlargement in men, so there really isn't any harm done here.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I realize I didnt specify that it was likely to hve gotten directly on his genitals as I had applied it vaginally without thinking of a problem. It was only later that the question came up. I now knoe I shouldnt use it that way for myself either, but am more worried about him. It may have happened a coupkle times.
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Still nothing to worry about. Even in women who use it for menopausal symptoms, there's no harm done to their partners--try not to worry.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! No furthe reply needed ! Just wanted to express my appreciationfor you time and help!
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
You're quite welcome. Any time.