Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

hi my penis is bleeding from inside the tip whats going on

Customer Question

my penis is bleeding from inside the tip whats going on
Submitted: 5 years ago via HealthBoards.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just answer!
I would like to get more information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Is it a fresh blood or blood coming in urine? Do you have any urinary symptoms? Are you taking any blood thinner?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

just fresh blood i dont know whats going on im kinda afraid im not taking anything

Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the information. Based on your description, you are passing fresh blood which could be related to many issues such as trauma, infection, tumor or meds side effects etc. You do not have any obvious associated symptoms to suspect a particular problem. At this point, you must see your doctor to explore is further so that we can pin point the exact cause.

Press "ACCEPT" button if my answer was useful to you. This is the only way I can get credit for my time with you. I am still available to help you if you have any follow up question.
Thank you for visiting just answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What doctor I have to go see ..nay clinic or where
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the follow up.
I am sorry for this delayed response, actually I was not able to post my answer due to technical error. Anyway, now its working and I thought to drop few lines. Considering your issue, urologist are the best person to deal with this kind of problem. Thus, you can visit your primary care doctor, they can evaluate your condition and may give you referral for urologist evaluation.