Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

sudden bruising around right ankle, not painful, blue and

sudden bruising around right ankle, not painful, blue and black
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any history of injury to the ankle? Any history of diabetes or you are taking any medications such as blood thinners or pain killers? Any leg swelling or pain?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

pre-diabetes, no medication.

Blood thinners, yes.

Pain like getting kick in the shin, only minor pain

Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that these are serious symptoms which should not be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly. There is a high possibility of blood flow obstruction or clot formation in the leg, important to investigate any blood thinners induced complications which can give such sudden bruises or discoloration. It is highly advise to visit ER soon as possible to have examination done by physician in ER along with some tests such as doppler scan of leg, INR levels, bleeding profile, clotting time, full blood count. Early evaluation is highly suggested. Let me know if you have any question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch

Dr. Amir Javed.