Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor

What is upside down blood pressure Is it fatal

What is upside down blood pressure? Is it fatal?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. German replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer, yes, upside down blood pressure could be fatal. It is done for a short period of time in exercising techniques like yoga to provide relaxation and pain relief, it could be beneficial . Why the person mainly does ,it is hanging upside down, which increases your brain blood flow .If it is done for a prolonged period of time ,it could produce high blood pressure, brain blood vessel bleeding or hemorrhage, brain damage or strokes ( in this condition, a blood clot forms and blocks brain blood vessels which produce brain cell tissue damage or brain cell death ). It could also produce other dangerous side effects like blindness or seizures.
If you like the answer,please click accept so I can get credit for my work. A bonus will always be sincerely appreciated.