Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

lower right back pain faitgue diarrhea throwing up nausea thirsty

lower right back pain faitgue diarrhea throwing up nausea thirsty all the time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer and thank you for your question.

Did all these symptoms happened together and all of a sudden?
Have you taken any meals from outside?
Dizziness?
Fever?
Is the pain in lower back localized?
Cramping pain in abdomen?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no the nausea and diarrhea did and yesterday the lower right back started yesterday

its right about my right butt cheek its horrible pain

Is the pain localized to right hip? Any injury?
Any past medical issue?
How many times are you passing loose stool in a day?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its a few inches away from my hip.... I have had a kidney infection on my left side 7 years ago I had a blood infection about a year ago I also had hernated disc which made me barely be able to walk it was also on my right side... this happened about a year ago.... I had pain in my calf and than it increased to my thigh and within hours I couldn't even walk i had to army crawl upstairs to get to the door and than I went to the ER and than they found out I had a strep blood infection but never figured out what happened to my leg I seen a physical therapist and it didnt really help the pain eventually went away.... I have been having diarrhea at least twice a day and I have been extremely exhausted to were I can barely keep my eyes open throughout the day

Well, i understand your symptoms. There are few possibilities for your symptoms, and to make a perfect diagnose, you should get clinically evaluated by doctor.
Possible conditions in your case are-

-Acute Appendicitis
-Kidney stone
-Peptic Ulcer

You need to undergo- Ultrasound of abdomen, blood tests for diagnosis. If you suffer from Acute Appendicitis then immediate treatment will be advised. I suggest that you should not delay and rush to ER ASAP.
I wish for your good health.

Let me know if you have more questions . Please click Green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work.
Your Positive feedback and BONUS are always welcome.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have also been waking up dripping in sweat
These can be symptoms of appendictis, and should be urgently managed by doctor in ER.
Appendictis occurs due to painful swelling and infection of the appendix. It is more common among people 10 to 30 years old.
You will be requiring- Ultrasound, complete blood count, electrolyte levels test. I suggest that you not delay and get it managed in ER ASAP.

Please click Green "ACCEPT" button on this page so that I get credit for my work.

Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience: M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have been looking at symptoms of appendicitis and lower right back pain isnt one of them.....?
Well self diagnosis for appendicitis pain is difficult task, and should be always be clinically evaluated by doctor.
Pain of appendicitis can be felt in right side of abdomen and sometimes may appear like pain is in right back.
Considering all other symptoms, and severity of pain i suggest you to get clinically managed by doctor in ER.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I also have numbness in my right arm
Well, basically you are suffering from multiple symptoms, and right arm numbness can be due to continuous compression of nerves in carpal tunnel in the wrist. It has to be managed differently.
You can start with a trip to ER for perfect diagnosis and get appropriate management.

Dr. Robert, Doctor