Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

I have constant stomach pain in upper stomach,nausea,headache,fatigue,very weak,no fever b

I have constant stomach pain in upper stomach,nausea,headache,fatigue,very weak,no fever but chills
And clammy at times. Constipated and feel sick and weak all over. Any suggestions? Should I see my doctor or go to emergency room? I feel really bad
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just answer!
I would like to get more information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

How long are you having this pain? How severe is your abdomen pain in 1 to 10 scale? Is it a burning pain? Do you feel pain when you press in your upper abdomen? Is your abdomen pain radiating to your back?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This started about 5days ago and seems to be getter worse everyday. Mostly the feeling crappy part.
I have no gallbladder,that was removed 3yrs ago.
Pain ias about a 4 I guess,is constant, and I also have gas and belching issues. Definitely feel I need to use the restroom and cannot.
It's not a burning pain and not in my back. Does hurt more if I push on abdomen. Just feel really sick and weak with it.
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
Do you think you are not able to pass gas? Any abdominal distention or vomiting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do pass gas,more than usual,do have stomach distention. No vo,icing,but very nauseated. I am concerned because I feel so sick with this. Not myself at all
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information. Based on your description, you seems to have constipation, nausea, abdomen distention, abdomen pain, along with headache, weakness, chills etc. although it is possible to have abdomen pain, nausea, and abdomen fullness due to constipation, but it is always important to rule out bowel obstruction if you symptoms are getting worse. Other than that there are many other potential cause for upper abdomen pain that needs to be rule out such as pancreatitis, hepatitis, stomach acid related issues etc. Since your symptoms are getting worse gradually over 6 days, I strongly suggest you to see your doctor for proper evaluation. You can discuss all these possibilities with your doctor and have it evaluated to be in safer side.

Press "ACCEPT" button if my answer was useful to you. This is the only way I can get credit for my time with you. I am still available to help you if you have any follow up question.
Thank you for visiting just answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So nothing that you feel is life threatening? U read about crazy female heart attack symptoms,
Ovarian cancer,etc....
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
I don't think that you have heart attacks. Heart attacks present very differently and does not linger for 5 days. However, i do suggest you to see your doctor as your symptoms are getting worse and severe enough to seem medical attention.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does ovarian cancer present itself this way? I know that is an extreme probability
But just curious.
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
Symptoms related to ovarian cancers are not very specific since they present with vagues symptoms. As you have upper abdomen symptoms I don't think it is related to ovarian cancer because ovarian cancer related symptoms are mainly at the lower abdomen and pelvis. If you want to move further, you can request your doctor for ultrasound to rule out such possibility.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I am just very frustrated with how bad I feel. A few years back I went round and round with doctors before we finally removed my gallbladder. Was sick for a long time. I guess I get nervous that I have
Something again,similar to the gallbladder ordeal, that will go on and on before being diagnosed. It feels similar to that,but worse.
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 2 years ago.
I can understand you frustration. However, without proper evaluation and investigation it is not possible to pin point a specific cause of your symptoms. Early diagnosis means early treatment and recovery. You are presenting here with recent symptoms so I don't think it will be difficult to make diagnosis. Please consider doctor visit as you are feeling worse.
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience: Years of experience in patients' management.