Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

have constant diarrhea, no matter what i eat i get diarreha.

have constant diarrhea, no matter what i eat i get diarreha. no lost of weight , no loss of app no fever, lots of gas and diarrea.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. How long you have this diarrhea? Your age? Any evaluation done yet for these symptoms? Any history of blood in the stools? Abdominal pain with it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i em male 55 yrs old no blood in stool some times pain not always ,no history of blood in stools
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as gastrointestinal infection, inflammatory bowel disease, malabsorption syndrome, any growth in colon, irritable bowel syndrome (disease of exclusion). This is a time now to have thorough evaluation done by gastroenterologist as your diarrhea is now long standing. You may need to have these tests such as stool culture, abdominal-pelvic scan, hydrogen breath test, fecal fat analysis, thyroid function tests. There might be need to have colonoscopy to be done depending on the examination findings & these test results. Try to add probiotics in diet. Early evaluation is suggested. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch

Dr. Amir Javed.