Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I have a lump on my stomach and it hurts to the touch and just

I have a lump on my stomach and it hurts to the touch and just aches. I'm not sure what I should do. Could it be the extra flap by my stomach or something else.
Thanks for the question. I would like to say that this should not be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly as this can be abdominal aortic aneurysm, pancreatic abscess, infective cyst or any malignancy from the stomach. I will highly advise to see your physician or visit ER for complete early evaluation & tests which should include abdominal scan, full blood count, c-reactive protein. Early evaluation is highly suggested in order to rule out any thing serious. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch

Dr. Amir Javed.