Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Dr. Oz had a deep fat fryer on a show several episodes ago.

Dr. Oz had a deep fat fryer on a show several episodes ago. Can you tell me the name of the fryer and where I can purchase one. Thank you.
Jo Ann Marsau [email protected]
There is no healthy deep fat fryer
Was this promoted as a healthy deep fat fryer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I belive so. In fact he gave one to each member of his audience. Maybe it was not called a fryer at all but it did cook food similar to a fryer without a lot of oil.
The fryer talked about was the t fal actifry which allows very little oil to be used
This is what he was talking about, since it is not really an emersion in lots of oil
here is a link

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.