Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

Can I take estrogen supplement to help my breast grow or will

Can I take estrogen supplement to help my breast grow or will I need injections I am 53 and can't keep living las a male any longer. Please answer back. Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

Estrogen supplements are not known to cause breast growth. Estrogen is involved in growth of breast but it is not as simple as it sounds and is a complicated process. Small breasts in females have not been linked with low estrogen levels.
No herbal suppliments are known to be effective .
The only solution is surgical implantation of silicone bags or silicone breasts. This procedure is done by a plastic surgeon and you can consult a plastic surgeon for this purpose.
Estrogen suppliments are not the answer to your question.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
Please ask if any further questions or kindly click accept so that I get paid here for my time and effort for you

Best regards
Dr. Sam
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What can I do to start my breasts grow.

Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
You have written your age and sex as 53 and male respectively. Is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that is correct.
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 3 years ago.
Well at this age and with male sex, you cannot grow your breast with the help of drugs or estrogen or natural supplements.
The only way to enhance the breast size is getting a plastic surgery done. Silicone implants of favourable size is the only option given your age and sex.

Best of luck...Take care.