Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified in 2 Specialities & US Medical Graduate
18703594

Would cb1 work for me to gain weight, it is really hard im

Customer Question

Would cb1 work for me to gain weight, it is really hard im 5'11 and 135 and I stay at a constant weight. What are my medical options to gain weight, is there any medication that can be prescribed?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Why are you wanting to gain weight?
And what is cb1 so I can look that over for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Because I am skinny and really need to gain weight for my height like 20-30 pounds. CB1 is weight gain pill heres a link: https://www.supragenix.com/WeightGainer. Are there any particular doctors or medicines that you would suggest?
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 3 years ago.
Well the Echinacea the is in the CB1 product is a fairly safe product and it does cause a little bit of weight gain - but what I would suggest is to check your metabolism by doing a thyroid TSH blood test, as you might have hyperthyroidism.
Also, you want to make sure that you are eating well too - and eating good calories such as the Protein powder drinks and using those 'powers' that you can by at vitamin stores that weight training athletes use and this works very well.
I hope this helps, please click on ACCEPT, if you have more questions, please ask
thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hyperthyroidism is that something that can be treated or no? Also what kind of doctors would you suggest going to for weight issues. I have tried using shakes and other things like that its just seems to have no effect the more I eat the faster my body processes it and I go to the bathroom more.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 3 years ago.
Yes, hyperthyroidism is very treatable.
For weight issues, you can go to your family physician - but what would help you the MOST would be a seeing NOT a doctor, but to see a Nutritionist - they are the experts in food, calories, etc.
A nutritionish can set you up with a personal training cycle.
Also, you should have an evaluation by a gastroenterologist since you might have something such as IBS -irritable bowel syndrome if you are emptying your bowels faster than normal.
I hope this helps, Please click on ACCEPT, thank you as this would be appeciated, thank you for these questions.
Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Board Certified in 2 Specialities & US Medical Graduate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK thanks so much...
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 3 years ago.
You are very welcome.