Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

I have body aches but no fever

I have no fever, but my whole body aches, low energy and walking makes me feel weak and dizzy. My right ear has had sharp pains through it now and then, but that is a bit better

Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer!

How long is it going on?

When was your last blood test?

Do you have any medical illness?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No medical illness. blood test in MAY 2011. This began with an intermittent stabbing pain in my right ear on Sunday, July 24.On Monday I was very tired and Tuesday everything ached, head, neck, shoulders, rib cage when I walk, lower back and knees.

Thank you for the information. Based on your description, your symptoms are suggesting the possibility of viral infection which may present like this. Good news is that most people recover from it without any complication. Your tiredness, generalized pain, weakness all are related. Most likely you developed viral infection in head and neck region, that spread ot your ear which may produce dizziness. However, if you think it is getting worse, then you can have blood test now to confirm the diagnosis, and get prescription meds. In the mean time taking rest and OTC pain meds along with adequate water would be helpful. If you are improving, then you will do so within a week or so, if not getting proper evaluation is a good idea.