Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

what is gitrasek/itraconazol - secnidazol , most comon treatments thanx j.a p.s. is it

what is gitrasek/itraconazol - secnidazol , most comon treatments ? thanx j.a p.s. is it a treatment for tricanocis or sexual,tranmitted ,dieseases or burning urination or worse?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Abid :

Hi there...

Dr. Abid :

Please tell me do you want to ask about Trichomonas vaginalis?

Customer:

what is it and will this treatment work because american dr.'s say no you dont have that and say its a urinary or bladder infection never tested positive for s.t.d. but i nkow thats ones a blood test . now they say yes men can get it and they never test me and ithey always forget?

Dr. Abid :

Sorry there was net problem...

Customer:

ok

Dr. Abid :

First thing i want to tell you about this disease is that definetily this disease can be transmitted through sexual intercourse and can cause a foul smelling vaginal discharge, genital itching and painful urination. Men who have trichomoniasis typically have no symptoms but can acquire infection.To prevent reinfection with the organism that causes trichomoniasis, both partners should be treated.

Customer:

yes my feoncia(girlfriend) dr. gave us the medication will it work if taken as prescibed?

Dr. Abid :

Yes definitily it will work both you and your partner should receive treatment, and you both should avoid unprotected sex until the infection is cured, which takes about a week.

Customer:

thanks god bless

Dr. Abid :

Regards,if you found my response helpful please click accept button so that i may get credit.

Dr. Abid :

Thanks.