DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

how long does it take to get percocet out of your system

how long does it take to get percocet out of your system?
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

It can take upto 24 hours for the drug to get out of your system.
Its half life is 3.5 -4 hrs . So it may take 16-20 hrs for 98% of drug to get out of your system.
From drug test perspective, it can be detected in blood upto 24 hours since last dose was taken.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
And it it is long term use?
Even If you have been taking it for too long, still the drug detection time would not exceed 24 hours.

Best of luck...Take care.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
would that be urine and blood test?
This time frame would be for urine test.
In blood the detection time may increase upto 48 hours.

Best of luck...Take care.

Hello
I substantially disagree with the above expert.
Opiates can be detected up to 4 days in urine.
not 24 plus 48 hours which would be 3 days.

In addition, as to is this out of your system
In terms of withdrawal, you might have symptoms for 2 weeks.
In terms of emotional effects from heavy use, effects for an average of 6 months.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation to experts. Come back as needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most appreciated. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician, physician’s advice or visit.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is considered of heavy use?
Daily use for a period of time at a medium to high dose
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How many mg's is considered medium?
3 to 4 grams a day
but this will vary with every individual
as will metabolism

that is why there is a range of 2 to 4 days on urine detection.
You have to assume 4 to be safe.

good luck again

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm sorry, yes you did answer my questions.

They have already taken it out my account, so I am confused.

That is the deposit
if you now click accept here I receive a portion of that deposit
that is the only way we are paid.
you are not charged again unless you accept a second time.
good luck
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.