Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

I have lower right back pain that moves around to the front

I have lower right back pain that moves around to the front by my hip bone.i've had it for a month,at first we thought kidney stones but the ultra sound didn't show any.I had a bunch of blood work done,and that looks fine.I don't know what else it could be.When I bend forward it takes my breath away.I made an app. to see the chiropractor tomorrow.Any suggestions
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any x-ray or MRI lower back done yet? History of numbness or tingling sensations? Any x-ray done to see hip joint?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have not had any xrays done yet,tomorrow at the chiro I'll get some done.There is no numbness,or tingling.There is dull pain,sometimes a burning sensation.Sometimes it doesn't hurt at all.I feel the pain up to my waist right now,from my hip bone.It feels very deep.
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the details. There are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as lower disc disease like disc collapse or herniation with nerve compression (lumbar-sacral region). I will also like to rule out hip arthritis. There is a need to have these tests such as MRI lower back, x-ray hip joint, ESR, c-reactive protein. Treatment should be done accordingly. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback and bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.