Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I have been perscribed Beserol 2 tablets 500mg each once a

I have been perscribed Beserol 2 tablets 500mg each once a day for cronic neck pain. The
pain starts at about the C5 disc in the neck and radiates out to the collar bone, the shoulder and a short way down the spine. I have take four doses and so far with very little
inprovement in the pain. Judging by the side effects on this site should I be taking these
No you should not be using this as all
This was supposedly removed from the market world wide after the world health organization issued warnings>

There is a high incidence of Stevens Johnson syndrome with this medication and this can lead to shedding of the skin and life threatening complications.
don't take it
There are many medication choices
This is not worth the risk
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions:

Please don’t forget to click accept: You may Always ask from clarification as needed, even after you Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.