Experience:  dasdasd

I have fluttering in my chest, no pain, seems like hy heart

I have "fluttering" in my chest, no pain, seems like hy heart is pounding but is not beating fast about 70 bpm.
Is it like your heart is skipping beats? Has this ever happened before? Other medical conditions?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, i guess that is how it feels. it has been going on for several weeks, frequently but not consistent. diet seems to have some effect. beef tends to exacerbate the syptoms. high blood pressure, asthema, tennitus.
Well, it's impossible to tell you exactly what's going on without an EKG that captures the event. It could be premature ventricular or atrial contractions, bursts of atrial fibrillation or paroxysmal tachycardia or just benign tachycardia. In most situations, it probably isn't a serious thing and could be related to electrolyte imbalance or a thyroid condition, but you should let your doctor know about it today so that he can decide on the next step which would probably be blood work and an EKG.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have no medical insurance. My wife lost her job that provide our ins. We have no doctor. How can I get these tests without initiating all the protocals that drive the costs so high?
Well, a visit to a walk in clinic for at least an EKG would probably run you less than $150. I understand your plight, and it may be that this is nothing that needs any workup--could even be anxiety--but you worried enough about it to come here and ask me so I was obligated to tell you what should be done.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for you help, I will take you advice.