Dr. Haroon Iqbal
Dr. Haroon Iqbal, Doctor
Experience:  18 years experience in all fields of Surgery and Medicine. Vast experience in Emergency care.

I have a lump under my skin between my nose and eye. It seems

I have a lump under my skin between my nose and eye. It seems to have increased in size and is putting pressure on my face and eye. There is no pain. There is only very slight redding now, but at first was just a lump. Could this be cancer?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Haroon Iqbal replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer!

Is there pain and tenderness?

Do you have history of flu and sinusitis or tooth infection?

Any other medical condition?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no pain, just pressure with some swelling.

I have had sinusitis in the past.

I have had a tooth infection and am experiencing some sharp gum or tooth pain when something cold touches it.

no major health problems other than a thyroid and high cholesterol condition
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's been about an hour. Do you need more information? I forgot to mention that it caused my eyes to water when I wear glasses.
I am very sorry mam I was away and thank you very much for your input.

There could be two possibilities of such a swelling and if it is not fixed, not growing rapidly , and there is no problem with your weight , it is very unlikely if it is a cancer.First it could be the infection of naso-lacrimal duct , i.e. a duct which drains infection together with tears down through the nose.Once it is blocked , due to infection and inflammation , a condition called dacryocystits, it causes lump and swelling between nose and eye.You need to do saline nasal washing with lukewarm water , nasal spray , a combination of a broad spectrum antibiotic , antihistamine and anti inflammatory, can work wonders.2. it could be soft tissue infection due to dental infection .But as per information that your eye waters too means it is overflowing due to block and you need to see your GP and he will decide to send you where ,to a dentist , ENT or Ophthalmologist.
Hope I have answered your question.