Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

I need to quit drinking alcohol, do you know if NaturaClear

I need to quit drinking alcohol, do you know if NaturaClear really works? Or have any other ideas that are discreet?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 5 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

Natura clear is a product that has been beneficial to some people but it has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not approved for use by the FDA and the makers of this product do admit this. You can visit the following link to see that.
http://naturaclear.com/disclaimer.php
Going cold turkey is not the way to do it and is seldom successful.
Tappering of alcohol would be the favourable way to go.
Your best course would be to visit an addiction clinic where expert help can be provided in getting rid of the alcohol.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Hi--I am very familiar with alcohol and drug problems, and I run a rehab program, so I think you and I need to discuss this at length, since I think I can give you some important information and suggestions. First off, when you went cold turkey, were you physically fairly well and then just started drinking again? Have you ever gone to AA meetings or discussed your drinking problem with a professional? Important question--why exactly at this point do you want to stop drinking?