Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

Is a pulse rate of 91 dangerously high My pulse rate has

Is a pulse rate of 91 dangerously high? My pulse rate has moved up gradually from 60's, 70's, 80's over several weeks to 91 tonight.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any chest pain or shortness of breath? Any dizziness or sweating? History of diabetes? What's your blood pressure right now?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not have dizziness or faintness. Blood pressure now is 143/78
No shortness of breath, no history of diabetes.
Thanks for the details. I would say that normal resting pulse rate is between 60-99 beats/min. You don't have any symptoms right now & your blood pressure is also fine. I am not concern with that because your pulse rate falls in normal range. If your pulse rate increases above 100 or have any symptoms which I mentioned above then visit to ER without any delay for heart EKG & examination. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch

Dr. Amir Javed.