Experience:  dasdasd

Most nights I wake up with my head soaking wet. The rest of

Most nights I wake up with my head soaking wet. The rest of my body does not seem as bad. I am 67 years old, and went through natural menapause. I have had this problem for many years. My general health is good and I take medication for seasional allergies only. My supplements include: multi vitamins, fish oil, lutine, B-12, fiber and calcium. I work at a fairly high stress job (owner/audiologist) at a hearing aid facility.
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
How long has this been going on and have you talked to your doctor about it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have not spoken to anyone about it. I would say it has gone on for several years.
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
And it's just from the neck up?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Mostly. I would say, almost totally. It only lasts for about 1/2 to one hour and then it is over. By that time my pillow is soaked.
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
During the day there isn't much of a problem?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

When I perspire during the day, it is usually my head that is the worst, but certainly not drenching.

Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Well, there are infectious considerations with night sweats like tuberculosis. That said, other causes include hyperthyrodism and Parkinson's disease. This could still be menopausal symptoms for which hormone replacement therapy can help. I thinkit's time to talk to your doctor about the problem.