Experience:  dasdasd

im having pain in my lower right side of my abdomen. My husband

i'm having pain in my lower right side of my abdomen. My husband and i are trying for our first baby. I've had this pain for about a week now and not sure what to do. we are not covered by insurance so i wanna really now what kind of doctor i need to go to. It is not my appendix i know that for sure i got it removed last year.
Category: Medical
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Where exactly is the pain? Any nausea, fever, bowel movement change--anything else? When was your last period?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my last period was on the 17 of may and 17 days before that i had one too it is not common for me to have two periods that close. the pain is right above my right hip bone and sometimes feel it lightly in the same area on my left side. I have had a few waves of nausea but no throwing up, no fever and have had some trouble with my bowel movements.
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i've taken 3 they all said negative... two were the dollar store ones and the last was a first response one
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
And is this constant or it comes and goes?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the first couple of day it was coming and going but often. But today it has been constant almost all day...not an intense pain the whole time but a dull one and then more cramp like pains come and go...and it would have been time for my cycle to begin but not sure anymore b/c i had the one 17 after the last so i don't think another would come this quickly after it.
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.
Well, this could be from an ovarian cyst, and pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy is very unlikely with the negative tests. Without an appendix, if it's not an ovarian problem, then it may be irritable bowel syndrome or colitis. I'd suggest you have a doctor look at this and get a ct of the abdomen to determine what's going on.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so would a family doctor be the person to go to?
Expert:  tazechip replied 5 years ago.