Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

how do I get a online doctor to prescribe me suboxone online

how do I get a online doctor to prescribe me suboxone online because I don't have a ride to my suboxone doctor that is 60 minutes away. I don't drive and I need my presriptiion of suboxones bad. I have them prescibed to me every 2 weeks but now I have no ride to get there, can you help me? I get the film strips.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 years ago.

It is a violation of federal law for a physician to prescribe any controlled substance, including Suboxone, without having first performed a face-to-face evaluation. Therefore, it is illegal for a physician to prescribe Suboxone over the internet. The only way to legally obtain such a prescription is to physically see a physician.

I'm sorry, as I know this is not the answer that you were seeking, but that is the current legal status.