Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

pain in thigh feels like the nerve- sharp pain comes and goes

pain in thigh feels like the nerve- sharp pain comes and goes and hurts when touched
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. Any history of discoloration or any swelling in thigh or leg? History of lower backache? Injury to the lower back? Any numbness or tingling sensations?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
two back surgerys-lower back
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would say that there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as infection, disc disease (lumbar-sacral)such as collapse or herniation with nerve compression, blood flow obstruction, osteomyelitis should also be rule out. I will highly advise not to take these symptoms lightly. I will suggest to see your physician or visit ER at the earliest for examination & necessary tests. Please don't delay & make sure to have evaluation done soon as possible. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer if you find it useful in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.