Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

my blood pressure is 89 over 45 and my heart rate is 134

my blood pressure is 89 over 45 and my heart rate is 134?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would say that you are having tachycardia which is heart rate above 100, despite of faster heart rate your blood pressure is dropping & on the lower side, risk of going into shock. I will highly advise to visit ER without any delay for complete examination & tests which should include Heart EKGs. It is important to rule out cardiac arrhythmias & any heart disease asap. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer if you find it useful in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback & bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.