Experience:  dasdasd

vibration in groin area, exactly like a cell phone, but softer;

vibration in groin area, exactly like a cell phone, but softer; does not seem to coincide with pulse, but has become irritating over the last couple of days. any ideas?
Can you tell me exactly where this is? Any change in bowel movements? Anything like this in other parts of your body? Other medical conditions?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

from MY point of view, right side just below top of pubic bone, about 1.5-2" deep and half way between center of body and catherization entry wound area. muscle is not affected to my feeling - again, exactly like cell phone, last about 1/2 - 1 1/2 seconds and about every 5-10 seconds; i thought my cell phone was ringing.

No change in bowel movements. No other vibrations anywhere.

Medical Conditions? I take Vytorin 10/40 and 81 mg aspirin daily. I've never had children and am not sexually active.

I've just recently had full fasting blood work done, and although my blood sugar was 101, my doctor was concerned about a related percentage (can't think of it) being a little above the limits; limits were 3-5% and mine was something like 6.5%??

I've read posts/blogs online and there are others that have this, but no one seems to have an answer so far :-)

What did you mean by catheter wound area?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Heart catheterization entry point - just using it as a point of reference; if i were to use another point of reference, it would be the bend in my leg. It's a totally healed area - no issue with that.
Any tenderness or swelling or lump?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
nothing. it's quite pronouned at this time - it's like a busy signal on vibrate. have you ever heard of such a thing?
Actually, yes, and it may not be anything serious. Causes include electrolyte imbalance, magnesium deficiency, lumbar disk herniation, or no cause found at all. That said, the most concerning diagnosis would be early signs of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease) or multiple sclerosis. This does need evaluation with blood work and MRI's of the brain and lumbar spine, and a spinal tap if that is indictated by findings on the brain MRI. This is not an emergency situation, but you do need to see a doctor about it as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
would you be interested in knowing the final outcome?
Always--please let me know what happens.