DrKnowsBest, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician with extra cert in peds and womens health

anal rectum doctor two year I had a abnormal cervical pap..back..bone

I have a question to a anal rectum doctor two year I had a abnormal cervical pap and a year ago that I was pregnant start suffering from hemorroid my dad suffer from them and they stop and come back in cuople of weeks I'm afraid this could be anal cancer but thenow the bleeting and burning and itching stop but now I have like a cut on my tail bone beetwen my buutcheeks.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrKnowsBest replied 5 years ago.

DrKnowsBest :

the best proven treatment for hemorrhoids is laser-it is least pain as well

DrKnowsBest :

as for the cut between the buttocks this is not a hemorrhoid but typically called a pilonidal cyst and needs to be treated

DrKnowsBest :

they are remnant cysts and can get infected and abscessed-needs to be removed in meantime-can see a general surgeon or can see a colorectal but may have a harder time getting in-in meantime if gets red, secretes pus, or becomes painful see your regular dr as you will need antibiotics first

also stop the medication for hemorrhoids since this can increase risk of infection

as i see you are offline please accept and i will change to regular answer format

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So you don't think this could be symptoms of anal cancer

not likely-the bleeding could be but with known hemorrhoids less likely-if you have had an exam diagnosing hemorrhoids then very unlikely

the area between the buttocks (by tail bone) 99% time pilonidal cyst

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no I haven't have a diagnose that I have hemorrhoids that is why I have this question if you think it could be cancer related
if no one has visualized i would have an exam to confirm but with your age and description, even with family history less likely cancer than hemorrhoids
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hellp me please,I 'm so worry it had beingmore than a year and Im being suffering from hemmorroid like symptoms I ha beign taken medication and they come back having hpv infection make me thing that is not hemorroid and is canal,cancer and im so worry that it maybe too late,to treat the cancer,thak let meknow what you think
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can someone anwer my last question I am very anxite
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please help me dr. I'm very worry I'm feeling a lump inside my anal canal I Ddon'tKNOWIF THERE OS ANY LUMP FEELING IN THE WOMEN ANAL CANAL
a lump is more likely a hemorrhoid- they do not always change with medication if they have blood clotted in them or are large-i cannot guarantee without seeing it of course but i am saying more likely a hemorrhoid-not likely anal cancer associated with the hpv
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well thank you so much doctor are hemorroidh lump hard or soft. The symptoms are not present no more after a hemorroid treatment no ithing or burning and have't have a problem with bowel movement.